Symönster Leon & Lina, Kids underwear - English
Denna produkt är utsåld
LEON & LINA UNDERWEAR FOR CHILDREN is a sewing pattern from Ida Victoria. It is made to be comfortable to use, with a good fit, and a little extra height in the waist. The panties and boxer shorts are sewn in stretch fabrics, such as. cotton jersey, viscose jersey or thin, knitted wool.
In this pattern there are four different models; two for boy and two for girl:
- A. Ordinary girl panties in classic model.
- B. Boxer shorts - a model that covers the entire buttocks, and goes a little down the legs, but not far down the thighs.
- C. Boxer shorts - a classic boxer model, which goes well down the thighs, and has a purl-sewn front part and a purl-sewn wedge.
- D. Panties for boys in a classic panty model, with a purl-stitched front part that can be made either with real fly, cheat fly, or without fly.
Sizes: 74 - 170.
You need very little fabric for these panties, and you get far with small pieces of leftover fabric. The fabric consumption stated is the height you need per panty. On the stated fabric consumption, you can also sew several panties, depending on size.
- Fabric consumption: up to 30 cm
- In addition, edging / elastic.