Symönster Ferda, Backpack and Bag - English
Denna produkt är utsåld
FERDA BACKPACK & BAG from Ida Victoria is a pattern on bag and sack, with several variation options. The pattern is for solids. Use a strong fabric such as canvas, oilskin or softshell on the outside, and a thinner cotton fabric for lining. You also need tape and metal parts (25-30 mm wide). The fabric consumption is measured with a fabric width of 150 cm, and is rounded up.
Consumption of substances, bag:
- Outer fabric and lining: 55 cm each
- Ironing insert (optional): 55 cm
- Extra for inner pockets in lining: 60 cm lining + 60 cm ironing insert
- Strong strap: 170 cm (+ possibly 120 - 140 cm for shoulder strap)
You also need: A 30 cm long zipper *, a D-ring and a carabiner hook.
Extra, for any shoulder strap: 2 D-rings, 2 carabiner hooks, 1 adjustment.
Extra for any inner pocket on the back: A 16 cm long zipper *.
Fabric consumption, bag: Small / Medium / Large
- Outer fabric and lining: 50 cm / 60 cm / 90 cm
- + lining for any inner pocket: 65 cm / 70 cm / 75 cm
- Ironing insert (optional). 50 cm / 60 / cm / 90 cm
- Strong band: 185 - 215 cm / 225 cm / 265 cm
You also need:
A D-ring, a carabiner hook, two square rings, two adjustments, a 16 cm long zipper *, a push button / magnetic button / velcro (for pocket with flap) or zipper of 28/34/38 * cm (for pocket with zipper at the front) .
* Use a too long zipper and short down, if you do not have the right length.